Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday News


 Hi everybody, here are the sunday news:


This week I made a couple of new maps for a side quest involving Lanakwin and Asrap.

Still rewriting bits and pieces, but I'm getting there.

And I made a new battler. Here's a screen.



I completed the recruitment sequence for one of the new characters and reworked her skills and her item that gives her the new skills.


Her fighting style is very different from the other characters. Unlike the others she has no magic skills and is a horrible fighter. Instead she relies on building explosives, like fire bombs etc.

Then I had to do some bug fixing for the earlier events, the ritual Jeff has to undergo to be precise.
Looks like I pushed VXA a bit too far and I had some problems with crashes because the cache did not paly along. Took me a day to fix that.

I wish I would have been able to do more, but there's still the time issue.
Overall I'd say I'm at the 40% mark, maybe more.

That's it for today. See you. ^^


4 comments:

  1. Is it usually normal for the game to take a very long time to save and load?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunetly yes. The save system scans all saves before loading the save screen, so the more saves you the longer it takes to load the screen.

      Delete
  2. The current version InDv0.4.5i.part1.rar on the mega.co download seems to be fucked up. Download is slow as hell and when allowed to finish winrar tells me it corrupted or damaged. Im trying the downloading the version on uploaded now but thats gonna be a couple hour d/l thanks to their throttling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you download both parts? Because you need both parts to extract the archives properly.
      Also, you should read the FAQ.

      Delete