Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Quick Newsflash

I did not forget the Sunday news, I just did not have enough material to show for. ^^°

Right now I'm in the middle of making CGs for an H-Scene. And by middle I mean that I have about half the CGs I need now and I'm going to stop now because I have to sleep...



Wanted to have it down yesterday, but my daily duties do not leave much time to work on the project atm. Yet, there's a saying in German: "Mühsam ernährt sich das Eichhörnchen." Which is equivalent to "Little by little, the bird builds its nest." as my translator tells me.

At the moment I have 2-3 hours realistically (if I don't push a night shift like today) a day to work on the project... I used to work much longer than that before. But what can you do?

Here's a small preview snippet:

It's a Lanakwin Scene
And another:
Bitch, you're naked and all you can think about are textboxes?!





This scene will be unlockable in a Sidequest for... you guessed it: Lanakwin.
The quest is pretty much ready, just have to complete the H-Scene and complete the last autorun.
Once this is done I can say that I have reached the 50% mark.


Mickele, my tester, and I spent a lot of time fixing bugs in the current build over the last two weeks. Good to have him. ^^

Here's a rather unpleasant fact: I have to break saves again with the next update.
As some of you might have notices, loading times are pretty awful in the current build.
To speed it up I have to remove a script, which renders old save useless.
I'm going to provide default saves with the next update though.

That's it for today.
Don't forget to give me all your money! (Shut up, good night beer!)


No comments:

Post a Comment