Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday News

Hi folks.

Here's a quick update on how things are going. Still slow, but we're getting somewhere.
Remember the preview for the Lanakwin H-Scene from last week?
I finally finished it today and now I can get back to the story part.
This one took longer than I thought, particularly because of the last animation that just did not want to work out until after the 3rd time I remade the graphics. :P
That and the fact that I was barely at home this week.

Well, at least this animation turned out to be one of my favourites so far. Very fluent and pretty.
Can't give you a preview though because spoilers. ^^°

Here's another shot from that scene instead:


On another topic, there are 2 nasty bugs that I did not come around to fix yet.
One is that For some reason Jeff seems to be and stay evil after the fight in the Moosheim pub.

Another one makes it possible to trigger 2nd Noja's encounter with Jeff in Plinpe after her initial quest with Jack.

Both came to my attention through comments, I did not try to reproduce them yet because I do not have saves for that segment of the game and I do not have the time for a playthrough atm.
So if you anybody of you has a save somewhere around those parts and would send it to me, that would be great. If you do not have my email address, pm me on hongfire.


That's it for today, enjoy the rest of your Sunday. ^^

3 comments:

  1. helloooo!
    i must say this game is one of the best RPG games i've ever played!
    it's totally amazing in every way, but i just have something to complain about... THE MOTHER FUCKING THUNDER GOD DX i swear that asshole made me leave the game last week but i was too curios to leave so now i'm back on it again, he just pops out asking for the "Real Name" as some kind of security or something, and if you give him a wrong name you just die.. DIE AFTER AN HOUR OF PLAYING WITHOUT SAVING *cries*
    so i've been looking for that name in every corner on this blog but i haven't found it :\ can you please help me out with this? ^-^
    PS: i'd pay you anything to make a scene of that oldfart getting raped >.< man i know game security and copyrights are important but that thing almost made me break my screen XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much would you pay?
      Kidding, technically not possible. TDCG does not have many male mods unfortunatly. That's why I'm going for Handdrawn pics with the next game.

      Thank you for the praise. But I fear you did not check every corner because it's right there in the upper right corner of the page. ;)

      Delete
    2. OMG XD lol you have no idea how stupid i feel right now.. wow it was right there the whole time and i almost called NASA asking for help *face palm* thanks a lot! <3

      Delete