Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Friday, June 13, 2014

Status and Breaking Saves Poll

Trying to post a status update every Sunday now, but did not have the time last Sunday because family stuff.

Last week and most of this week I worked on a additional "Quest" that allow either Jeff or Jack to recruit Noja, after the Devil Hunter Noja Quest is completed.


[spoiler]
Shortly after Jeff and Jack part ways, depending on how her quest ended, Noja will either begin to stalk Jeff or try to have him testify about what happened in the ruins. 
the quest itself is rather short, it's more like either a cutscene with a potential battle with Jeff or Noja has to make it to the tower and survive. Should she die during either of these events, she's out of the game. I also made a small Gimmick that changes her actor graphic if she wears her mask or not.
[/spoiler]
Also, 2 new H-Scenes are unlockable during this, one is 80% finished (would be 100% if my PC did not crash all the time..).

Here's a preview:



Yes, Odalphes is at it again... penetrating pixels everywhere.


 After the 2nd scene is done, I can finally start with part 2 of Chapter 6

 Jeff in demon form has a new look now.

Hi, Jack, I'm Jeff, remember? You can totally trust me. No would you please follw me?


Also I tried a couple of new scripts out.
Unfortunately some of the break savegames, meaning, if you would load an old save, the game would crash. You have to start a new game to play. So I removed them again.
But I would really really like to use them. ^^
So I'm setting up a poll, so you can decide whether breaking the saves is alright with you or not.

4 comments:

  1. well i would be ok to break the saves if you t least post a save with evil jeff/jack, good jack/jeff and two more save with one evil and the other no in maybe beggining of chapter 4 (or a chapter where the choices are truly important) then i would have no problem with breaking the saves

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't mind
    if it is to make the game better do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. usually restart from the beginning to remind my self of the story anyway with each big update, so I dont mind about saves being broken

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love it if you could do what xephlon asks (some hours went into getting to that point in both evil/good configurations), but if you really feel that the game requires breaking saves, well...as you wish. We are just enjoying your output. It's really good so far...

    ReplyDelete