Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Quick news: No Update today

That's pretty much everything newsworthy today.

Still have not all CGs ready for the Noja Quest. I would have, but I had and still have to remake about half of them because I was not satisfied with the result. Also the CGs needed a lot of post editing.

I tried to have the update ready today, worked through the night from Friday to Saturday and the whole Saturday to catch up, but today I was just exhausted and my significant other finally stepped in and demanded that I take a break and do nothing today. Which was probably for the best.

In other issues, it looks like the new anti lag script is making problems in the older parts of the game.

Unfortunately, I can not patch this problem because it's a script issue. I have deactivated the script in my dev version for now and will have to make a couple of replays to see where it makes problems.

The update will still have the script implemented, but deactivated too.

So I just have to ask for your patience. The Update is coming, just not today, but withing the next few days.


7 comments:

  1. dont burned yourself out i was expecting in it today but i know that when you create a game running to complications is something that can always happen so take your time we all can wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. need da work of da tester buddy or doin it alone dis time???
    greez Mickele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Events are all working, no testing needed this time ;)
      Just have to make the last couple of CGs and build the scene around it.
      It's just one of those scenes with tentacles and lots of secondary models involved.
      Have to keep an eye on the details, which is pretty time consuming. Like the Odalphes/Noja/Oder Scenes. I wont have time to work on the game tomorrow and most of wednesday, so I hope to have the CG sets complete today.
      But don't worry, There's gonna be enough testing work for you in the future. ;)

      Delete
    2. i shouldn't have asked in the first place :P
      seems i need to shift some free time for testing in the future months??? :D

      Delete
  3. I'm also planning to get a Patreon, as you mentioned in your previous post. Anyway, don't push yourself too much. We'll all be waiting for the next update with high hopes (I want to get to Noja anytime soon since it's my break time from working)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, looks like you're in for a treat ;)
      Check the first page.

      Delete