Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Patch 0.4.2b and status

Messed up the last patch...
This patch makes the Harbor Bar Quest available, just talk to the bar tender twice after you found Lanakwin.
It also fixes some typos and untranslated lines and apparently at some point when you enter the dungeon on the desert island north of Fatienobel your boat disappears. this should be fixed, too.

EDIT: The English patch produced an error about graphics missing when entering the tower's second floor.
Reuploaded the patch. It does not have that error anymore.



Links:

Rapidgator:

Patch 0.4.2b German
Patch 0.4.2b English

Uploaded;


Patch 0.4.2b German

Patch 0.4.2b English

Hotfile:


Patch 0.4.2b German

Patch 0.4.2b English

There will ll be another, bigger update soon, adding another optional quest, where you will meet new characters. It also adds another H-Scene.

5 comments:

  1. After going to back to the tower after finishing the asylum I get a "Unable to find graphics/characters/tataclesprite2"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After leaving the asylum with the key I went to the tower behind Tiassa's house. I got a scene right before entering it, once inside the tower when I open the first door right infront of me I get the missing graphic prompt.

      Delete
    2. I get that at Mother Louise's Tower to enter level 2. I try to go upstairs and the game crashes with that error. (I am no the person above but we both have this error.) And i haven't done the asylum yet it happens from the beginning you get access to the tower.

      Also in the guide this part

      Follow their advice to crash at the inn. Jack will wake up and go outside. Leave Moosheim and you will run into mother Luise.

      This doesn't happen. Is it because i persuaded Tia? Does it only happen if you just leave?

      Thanks

      Delete
    3. OK... I located the source of the error.
      To make the story short: I'm an idiot.
      I'm gonna prepare another patch.

      Delete
  2. I got the error again riight after the long scene after finding lanakwin.

    ReplyDelete