Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Poll and guess what...

... some time ago I converted a lot of the pictures in the graphics folder from png to jpeg to save space.
Today I took a look again into said folder and... it was full of png duplicates of the jpegs.
Silly me. Sorted all the copies out and killed 104 MB in one strike.

Going through the pictures made me realize how much my newer pictures differ in quality from the older ones.
So I'm considering remaking some of the older scenes, maybe extending them.

So here's the new question: Should I remake some older scenes or would you like me to keep the old pictures, let's say for nostalgia or something...

2 comments:

  1. You might consider using WebP ( https://developers.google.com/speed/webp/ ) for the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want you to waste your time on minor improvements of current content but on adding more new content.

    ReplyDelete