Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Monday, May 11, 2015

News: Rewrites, Rewrites, Rewrites...

As the title says, I'm currently rewriting the end of chapter 7 again.

I wanted it to end with a big reveal. But the more I tried to connect the loose strings, the more I realised that I'm opening new ones.



So I decided to rewrite the end and postpone that reveal for another chapter. Otherwise things would just become to convoluted and complex for me to keep an overview. Things just have to be simplified if I ever want to finish this game. I could of course go with the original script, but that would mean that I would have to work on at least three different scenarios for the end. Which was my original plan but I just have to admit that I'm just one man and this is too much for me to handle.

On another topic: Does anyone else having problems to steal Roha's boat? I had a bug report from a probably broken game and I just can't find the source of that bug. Please let me know if you have the same problem with a proper install.

And then there is the time issue. Currently I do not have as much time on my hands to work as I used to due to private matters. I hope you all understand that my private life always has to come first.
I do not  want to go into details, but I have to tend to some people close to me and that's my current priority.


1 comment:

  1. No problem - take your time. There are priorities in life, and though I would like as much as the person to see this continue do what you need to do. We can wait. I am looking forward to your final vision for this. If the game ever gets to be too much, would appreciate a write up of how it was going to end...

    ReplyDelete