Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Patch links

The rapidgator link was down for some reason.

I reuploaded the file.

The link should be working now.

Additionally I added a link to mediafire, just to be save.

These are the links to the latest patch:


Mirror1 Patch 0.4.2.2g
Mirror2 Patch 0.4.2.2g
Mirror3 Patch 0.4.2.2g



As always, copy them to the folder "Patches" inside your game main directory.
See the FAQ for details.



Also, the rapidagator link for the first part of the game rar is down. 
Seems Rapidgator is a dick ass cunt has problems with my files again.
Edit: Mediafire is an even bigger cuntasscockdickwhoregoodfornothingbitch troublemaker.
Replaced the link with a mega link.

Oh, and if you want to do me a fovor without donating, just click all the links once a day with a fresh IP. ^^

7 comments:

  1. What exactly was patched this time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing, it's the same old patch.
      Some of the links were not working anymore, so I had to create new links.

      Delete
  2. Uhm, all 3 of them give me the "link not found" error....
    Just wanted to let you know....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of them work on my end. Do you have any scriptblockers or addblockers interfering with the links?

      Delete
    2. That's really weird. I was absolutely unable to use those links with firefox. I disabled EVERY addon from the addon center, and I kept getting the "link not found" error.
      It worked instead in internet explorer.....

      And it's just these links, the main game I was able to download just fine, and it uses linkbucks as well, so.. perplexing.

      Just letting you know, since I was able to get all of the required files right now. Thanks a lot for the game by the way, I really like it.

      Delete
  3. The links are broken for me (didn't actually need them just doing you a favor ^.^), I assume that you get something from all the links on the download page not just these specific ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see the comment above.
      Every click on the patches earns me 1/10 cent...
      the main files even less...

      Delete