Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Monday, May 6, 2013

UPDATE 0.4.1.3.a - Now this is the story...

all about how
the last 3 month went upside down
And I'd like to take a minute and sit right there
and explain why the whole damn thing comes a month later.


This rap stops right now!

Yes, I'm latelatelate and it's all because of the move. That's it. Just did not have the time and the energy - oh  - and the internet.
But it's done now. Whoohoo!

And yet it's not completely done.

Why?

Because it's still a pre-up version.
Meaning it's only one half of the 5th chapter.
But it got just too long and I did not want to wait another 3 months to release something.
That also means that it will end rather abrupt. But there's a lot of new stuff to explore giving you about 2 more hours of gameplay.

Details on the changes:

-the usual typo and missed translated lines, still some left and new ones I'm sure. ^^
-Gallery Menu revised
-Santa revised
-Santa Sneaker exploit fixed
-Lanakwins Joy adds a special skill for Mistra and priests
-added animation for chicken down
-you can now bake your own cookies if you have the recipe
-some minor modifications to certain lines
-as well as to some H-Scenes
-lanakwins memories are no longer unlocked
-relocated a couple of cookies
-overall cookie event structure has been revised
-Dialog for dominated Roha on the Island was wrong - fixed.
-triple attack bug. Somehow I did not notice that the triple attack skill hits 3-4 times. That makes up to 12 hits. -fixed
-Fatienobel mine H-event for dominated Shooga and dominated (by Jack) Tiassa: bug after that scene that would freeze the game. -fixed
-If you dominated Roha at the harbor, did not kill Asrap and took the option to let him handle her, Roha will still freak when she sees him leading to make it necessary to capture her. -fixed
-Game over Screen after Jeff, Asprap and Lanakwin fought Dameeter and Jeff members has 0 HP. - fixed
-Equipping Dyziefs Glance no longer locks Jacks other skills
-added global save script
-Game window size is now 1044*832 instead of 544*416
-1 new playable character
-13 new H-Scenes
-changes to sneakers, they weaken you know heavily so do not forget to check you equipment if you can not avoid a fight.
- ~2 hours of additional gameplay more or less depending on your play style. My save game says a total of about 7 1/2 hours.
-new areas to explore
-and other stuff that I probably forgot

One more thing that I'd like to address:

I'm a adding adds to this blog along with this release.
I hope you don't mind that too much, but I'm kind short on money after the move and I could really use that extra income. I don't really like it either because I hate adds.
You can use add blockers if you don't want to make the 3 clicks to skip them, but if you'd like to support me, please, don't.

So without further delay,
here are the links (additional links to follow):+

Rapidgator:

Invasion D V0.4.1.3a English part 1  
Invasion D V0.4.1.3a English part 2

Invasion D V0.4.1.3a German part 1  
Invasion D V0.4.1.3a German part 2

Uploaded:

Invasion D V0.4.1.3a English part 1  
Invasion D V0.4.1.3a English part 2

Invasion D V0.4.1.3a German part 1  
Invasion D V0.4.1.3a German part 2

Hotfile:

Invasion D V0.4.1.3a English part 1  
Invasion D V0.4.1.3a English part 2

Invasion D V0.4.1.3a German part 1  
Invasion D V0.4.1.3a German part 2




Happy downloading. :)

Screenshots from previous posts:












10 comments:

  1. too much changes - better to replay to taste them =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cgi thing is probably because of the introduction of the global save script. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it, you'll have to unlock them again. :(

    About the other issue, I'm not use what would cause this, the event structure seems fine.
    Does she say "I don't like this" or "Doesn't matter(...)"?
    Maybe you could send me the save so I can look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanted to ask what the cleric with the white want to come with you i find her with the boat but i didnt read the dialogue a now i am stuck please help

    ReplyDelete
  4. She wanted you to talk to her mother.
    You can find her in one of the houses of Plinpe that you couldn't enter before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this quick help and something else i dont know if there is anyone with the same opinion but i prefer the previous window size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its just it was more nice to me as a picture and game and all the package i mean its just that i liked more.and one last question is the game over or it has more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll set up a poll to determine wheter to keep it or go back to the old size.

      the main storyline so far ends after you dealt with the abbess and zella. as I said, it's only one half of what I originally wanted to be the next version. Originally I wanted to have the Asylum and the aftermath as well as more sidequest in ths version but I ran out of time. But don't worry, there will be more in the future.
      Meanwhile, there are several small sidequests and dungeons to explore.

      Delete
  7. Great game Mentaldrama, keep going :)

    Someone have a save at the end of the last version (around bar fight with the inquisitor, with low/no evil point) since i lost my savedata and dont want to start over for the new content. Tanks in advance for help.

    Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mhhh Someone have a save before the new content since i lost mine and dont want to start over.

    ReplyDelete