Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bugs, bugs, bugs...

The last release still had some bugs that really bother me and certainly you, too.

Due to medical issues I do not get to work on the game as much as I want to at the moment, so an update will take some time.

I think I finally got control over the sneaker issue and the encounter drop involved. The problem was, that once you had the sneakers, the event that turned encounters on and off just looped over and over again and thus reset the step counter continuously.

And I rushed the gallery menu and cross copying between the developer version and the release version got mixed up, so some stuff that was not supposed to be in there ended up in the release.

I apologize for that.

The project has reached an extent that makes it sometimes hard for a one man team to keep track of things. Nevertheless I do still enjoy doing it, but I need to take things a little slower here.

I also want to thank everyone who showed support by pointing out bugs and typos and who made suggestions to improve the game.
You are awesome. :)

Happy hollydays. :)

5 comments:

  1. A thought on your comment about it becoming a lot for a single person to develop. Perhaps you should consider going the same route that Ker did with Harem, and getting a dev team to help you, just some people who can help with some of the more time consuming aspects so you can better focus on things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Harem is in a way more modular than ID with it's brothel aspect. That makes it imo easier to add content.
      But I've been thinking about involving other people,too.
      But I do still struggle with the idea, first of all because it's kinda like giving your baby away ^^. Second because I do not really know which parts could be done by third parties except for playtesting.

      Delete
  2. i just play id and i reach event roha boat. roha tell me to met her in morning but after i sleep in inn there no change and i kill asrap. is there anything needs to be done so that even occurred

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i have it. i fond the boatman below cave i chose cocki special treatment

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's a bug I'm afraid.
      Got it fixed now.

      Delete