Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Status and about Patches


I would like to remind you players that you should always install the latest patch along with the current version. If you run into a bug, please check if you have the patch installed correctly and if so, whether the problem still occurs, before posting a bug report.

Making good progress here.
I'm currently working on the third of... errr... many H-Scenes for the next chapter.

 Preview:







I noticed that the Noja Quest can still be played in the beginning of Chapter 6 and I think I'm going to keep it that way.

 There is now a new location in Fatienobel, a ferry port. Which will become important later.





Also made some changes to the sneaker CE, from the next chapter on having a party member in the reserve party with sneakers equipped is not enough anymore to avoid random encounters.
But I'm trying to go away from the random encounters anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment