Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Status

Just finished another quest line concerning Roha in case Richard did not make it out of the Asylum.




What's new is that I added another 2 of Yanfly's awesome scripts:
Free Turn Battle, which allows to be more strategic during battles,
and Victory Aftermath just because I think it looks neat. ^^



Also, I made a couple of new pictures for the Donor Content.
Here's a preview:

New Resting Points in certain spots


One of the randomized pixels triggered by resting.




All in all, making good progress here. I slept surprisingly well the last couple of nights, which really helps being creative. Might be the weather.  ^^

Oh, and again, please remember to always install the latest patch before you send a bug report.
I'm really tired of getting the same bug reports over and over again. :P




No comments:

Post a Comment