Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Wheee! 200,000 Hits! Oh, and Status.

This blog broke the 200,000 hits mark! Thank you all for your interest!
If only I had 1 cent for every hit...
Any millionaires among you who don't know what to do with their money?
Then click the donate button. ;)

How things are going:

No computer crashes while I was working, so I guess that's good...?


Another H-Scene is done, making it 4 new Scenes so far.

Guess I'll have to rape you now, sorry.

Jack's Route is almost ready as well as a part of Jeff's.

Things might get a little ugly from here, depending on how you played.

200,000 hits! Why, Jack?!


Finally I came to a point where I can use a map that I made 6 months ago... only to give it a complete revamp.

And I  added yet another Yanfly script, System Options.
Why? Because why not. ^^


If you're in the Eu, I hope you didn't forget to vote! If you did and still can, move your ass to the ballot!

No comments:

Post a Comment