Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Asking for your help

I'm having problems with my computer again...

The problem being that it keeps crashing on me, last time while I was in the middle of editing a rather large event... 2 hours of work were gone...

So I'm going to need a new one soon or I'm going to have give it to a workshop again, which I'd rather not want to do, because who knows when I'm going to get it back.

Given my current financial situation (no job apart from this one as of last month and it does not look too good to find something new) neither are an option right now.

So I'd like to ask for your help.

And by help I mean donations. Of course, only if you want to, but you'd really help me here.

In return I would do the following:

1) once the first goal is reached (let's say 300  €, which would cover a complete check and repair in a workshop), I going to deactivate all linkbucks links and replace them with direct links for at least 3 months and for the next big release.

2) I made a lot of gifs to test animations, lots of them have not been shown on this blog, some have been but in lower quality. I would created a new gifpack, similar to the old one, but password protected. I would then send the password and link to each donor.

3) I would include all current bonus pics in the archive.

4) I'm going to create exclusive content for donors in the next release, like hidden password protected scenes, bonus pics, weapons, skills etc.

Edit:

What I have done so far: With the next update a new item will be added to the inventory calles "Donor Content" which will give donors the option to unlock all scenes in the gallery and all bonus pics. Additionally, a special feature will be added. Once you entered the password to unlock the special content,certain resting spots will appear. Resting at these points will show a variety of pictures (one at a time) similar to the bonus pictures.

Example: You dominated Shooga, so you'll get a Pic of Shooga and Jack getting it on. Or if you didn't, you'll see Shooga masturbating.

You can donate via paypal or flattr.

Please leave your opinion and/or suggestions in the comments.

Thank you very much. ^^



6 comments:

  1. That sucks. There's a lot of games that crash my laptop, and it gets really frustrating, so I kind of know how that feels. I wish I had some money to donate, but I don't have an income. Though, I'm sure there's people out there who would donate just to help, even if they didn't get anything in return. Anyways, good luck, and thanks for doing what you do. I hope everything gets fixed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    i donated a little bit, hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. Thank you very much. Did you get the response mail?

      Delete
    2. i did. but dont feel olbligated to create extra content just for donators. atleast iam fine with "regular" created content

      Delete
  3. Shut up and take my money!

    ReplyDelete