Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Monday, May 19, 2014

Give me your Victory Messages!

As I already wrote, I added Yanfly's Victory Aftermath Script to the game.
It comes with a couple of random messages which the characters give after a battle.

But I would like to have unique phrases for each character, but I didn't come up with much yet,
apart from "Timber!"  for Jack... which I find rather lame.
Or "Roast in peace!" for Jeff.
Seems like One-Liners are not my thing. ^^
So I thought I'd be asking my players for their ideas.

Leave your suggestions in the comments.
Be creative!

4 comments:

  1. "My blade will eventually fin its way to your heart."

    Here's one. o.o

    "A fool and his head are easily parted!" And another! :D

    "GG no RE" LOL

    "Go big or Go Home"

    "Don't Turn Your Back, Or, Expose Your Neck"

    "They will regret opposing Me!"

    Here's some. :D I hope you like them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like "GG no RE" :D
      I thought more character specific though,
      "They will regret opposing Me!" sounds lie something Jeff would say for example.

      Delete
  2. Yo dude, you should try using Mega as an upload as well, So much better then those others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FooFool, "Dun dun da dun da da du dah! .... Why are you looking me?"

    ReplyDelete