Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Evening News: Faces, CGs, Enemies, Arrival and Other Stuff

Hello everybody.

Ready for Sunday News? Alright!

What did I do this week?

First of all, the minigame is finally finished. Took a bit longer than I thought, mostly becuase the final pahse was tedious as hell (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Tab, down, return, Tab, down, return... for 2 days).


That and I decided that just calling the various nuns by their name without showing their faces in the textbox was boring and and made face sheets for everyone.

Then I began making the CGs for the H-Scenes AFTER the Minigame (66 so far). Still not finished yet because I really had to do something different than just making poses in TDCG.

So I decided to take a break from TDCG and finished the events for Jeff's departure and Jack's arrival on the Island, wrote the dialogue and copied it all into the game.

In between I made facesheets for two new characters, made a new enemy skill and made some changes to the island maps.

Oh, and I made this:

Yes, that's the Battle Wang Jack's holding. ^^





It was supposed to be a new title screen, but I decided against it.

Here are a couple of screenshots:

Disapointed?

You're gonna hate these fuckers.

Well, alt least it warm, right?

Spiders and Skeletons, what more do you want?
That's it for today.

A big thank you again to my patrons. ^^

See you.





No comments:

Post a Comment