Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, March 8, 2015

News: Patreon launched and other snippets

Hi everybody!

First I would like to remind people once again that there is an FAQ page where a lot of your questions might already be answered, so please red this page first before you report a problem or ask a question.

Minigame is almost done, maybe by tomorrow. Would be great because I want to move on.

Anyway...

I launched my Patreon Campaign today!




Yay!

Pledges:

You can pledge starting from $2 now. The pledges are not monthly, but per major release, thus a new chapter.

Goals:

I did not really know what to set as a goal, so I just said 200 and the linkbucks links are gone.

Rewards:


A pledge of $2 or more gets you the gifpack. I made a big archive of gifpack 1-3 for this occasion. Once chapter 7 is released, you'd get the gifpack 4, too.

Pledge $5 or more and get the gifpack and the code to unlock donor content in Invasion D. 

$8 gets you everything together plus 2 week early access to the next major release.
Also, If I release a new sidequest or similar update between major releases, you'll get that update exclusively until the major release. 

Now let's see where this goes, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. My, my, i wish ya good luck with Patreon campaign,
    but my question here:
    do i get the new releases of sidequests previously for bugtesting or
    are you planning to give them to patreons and await their bugreports???
    i guess for whole new chapter i might have to give it a bugtest run previously before you send it to patreons....

    BW Mickele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's going to be bugtesting before any release, as always. ;)
      Of course no release has ever been 100% bug free, so patrons would be kind of beta-beta testers(?). O_o°

      Delete