Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Short News

Been on vacation for the last couple of days (Netherlands - whee!) and involved in family duties (cleaning up my hoarder grampa's cellar - wheee...) - so not much progress to talk about.




Minigame is still not ready, but the basic functions stand.

Google withdrew their threat update of TOS, so I restored the old posts. In case you are wondering, the double posts are the ones that I edited after the deletion. You might want to check them out because they are super funny reflecting my feelings on the whole issue.

Poll's almost over, so vote if you have not yet.

My back hurts. So do my feet. Too much carrying shit and walking around and sleeping in too soft beds. Need a massage. Hungry. Ordering Pizza. Now. Bye!

1 comment: