Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Sunday News

Happy Easter everybody.

Again, this week stood a lot in the light of bug fixing. I made a complete playthrough and fixed a lot of bugs. See the last post for details.

Spoilers incoming!



I finished Jeff's arrival on the island and began to work on the events around Foo and her group.

Jeff has to find a way to enter the demon headquarter.

'nuff said!


There are 3 ways to gain entrance, one of the is not very pretty...

How many have you killed?


Oh, Jeff has a new outfit!


Last time we saw Foo and her friends they were facing an army of demons around Blechsack, we'll see the aftermath now and what follows.
It involves a boss fight but I am not sure on how to go n from this fight. Sometime you have to see things in the game instead of the written script to acknowledge that it would not make sense for the C-Team (so to speak) lose a boss fight and it's game over. So I think I'm going to have them all captured if they lose.
6 vs 3? Unfair!

What else is to say...

I haven't made new H-Scenes yet, but at this point it requires 2 new scenes. I think I'll start making CGs once I'm done with the Foo events.

Things are a bit complicated right now as I'm connecting loose strings. I think I'll take a day or two to revise the script again. That's nothing new, as I said, things look sometimes different on paper than they unfold in the game.

OK, that's all for today. Enjoy you easter eggs

P.S. Please consider donating or supporting me on Patreon if you like my work.
I'm currently saving up for a new machine. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment