Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Status, patch and a call for help

So I haven't gotten any bug reports since then last patch  and I think that's a good sign.

Nevermind, here's Patch 0.4.2.2d
-it fixes a pronlem i nthe Asylum. I changed a hole tile to unpassable with the last release, forgetting that the tyles are used in the Asylum, making the game hang up after Jac kenters the Asylum.
-small changes to the Steppe Map in Chapter 2.

I began working on Chapter 6.

I finished the introduction sequence, right now I'm making an H-Scene.


Here's a preview picture:



Spoilers:
Chapter 6 will cover Jeff's search for Klara, while Jack and his Party are going after the secrets
in the Vault. Meanwhile the recent events in the Asylum did not go unnoticed and the authorities are 
looking for the people responsible.
/Spoilers

Aside from the story I'm going to remake one or more of the older scenes.
And I'm planing to rework the Photo Book.

Atm I'm saving for a new computer because my laptop fans are giving me some scary noises again.
I'm having a ventlator blow on it to keep it cool while I'm doing 3D stuff but...

So if you want to help me out, create a flatr account and maybe donate if you can.




No comments:

Post a Comment