Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Poll results, status and screens

So the Poll results clearly showed, that you would prefer it if I dropped the German Version.

So be it.

The next update will be that last bilingual update.
From there on the game will be exclusively in English.



I am almost done, currently the last tests on the last (sigh) German version are running.
The script is ~70% translated, might be finished tomorrow.

I know I am not good on predictions, but I think somewhere around next week I can finally release it.

I'm so glad that I can finally continue the story afterwards.

This update is going to be pretty softcore, lot's of naked skin though, but no penises involved.

But you get the chance to let a child starve to death after a romantic date, ain't that something?
No? How about busting the boss of a ring of pickpockets after you made her strip naked?
Or pay strippers to see their goods?
Have Klara show her dancing skills?
Find a new bonus picture after you fought rats a big as cats?
Or become a rat yourself?

All of this in the next update.

Screens:



Strippixels?








No comments:

Post a Comment