Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Patch, donations and adds

Here's a new patch addressing the following issues:

 -corrected fire II damage calculator from 150 to 300 base
-changed some stats of Asrap character.
-added new skill set for Asrap, new skills can be learned through the book "Gunnar's Chainsaw Tricks"
-hid one book in Plinpe school basement and one at the Moosheim Inn.
-added Red Chainsaw to plinpe smithy
-Asrap should no longer disappear from your party after the Noja Quest

Patch 0.4.2.2g

I received a 50€ Donation, the first donation since I started this blog and I want to thank the donor very much for this. You rock! ^^
If others of you would like to donate, there are a paypal and a flattr button to the right.

As you might have noticed, I removed the annoying adds from the blog.
The Blog Adds did not earn me anything apart from ~8 dollars over the last 1 1/2 years, so I might as well scrap them.

I will however keep to the linkbucks links for now.

When you use those links, don't ever - under any circumstances - downlad any exe files from linkbucks! 

I do not release exes, my file are always rar files for major releases or rvdata2 files for patches. So any exes are not what you are looking for!
Click the link, wait 5 seconds for the add to play and click "skip add" to get to the  right files.

I am not responsible for what linkbucks might give your computer, it's just a service I use.

I recommend that you install, if you have not already, the firefox plugin "Noscript" and an add-blocker like "Add Block Plus" so you don't catch anything.

2 comments:

  1. Hum, the patch link doesn't seem to send me to any where else other than 'Log on to Google account' then to 'Google Blogger' which then says I cannot view the contents of this page and logs me out. X(
    Must.Try.New.Asrap Skill

    ReplyDelete