Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Monday, May 27, 2013

Rewrites, changes, and how to import your unlocked scenes

So sadly there are still bugs left in the last update and recently I did not have too much time to work on them.

Additionally I have decided to do some serious rewriting on the continuation on chapter 5.
Meaning I'm rewriting it all because the current script does not really satisfy me.

And to put one on top I'm making changes to the game itself, mainly the good-evil system.
This became necessary for the later developments of the story and for me to keep track of the decisions. Until now I had just points for evil decisions added every time you made one and calculated from there. Since the storyline is gonna branch at a point depending on your alignment, restructuring became necessary.

Also I'm changing the portraits for dominated characters to make them more distinct.
Maybe I'll do something similar to Jacks Portrait in terms of alignment.

Another point I'd like to address is how to import your unlocked scenes from older versions.
For that you need to copy the file "global.rvdata2" along with your old saves.

I added a FAQ page to this blog, it's still incomplete, so if you think a question should be added, post it there in the comment section.





No comments:

Post a Comment