Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Status

Happy Sunday everybody.

This week I finished another H-Scene.
This one is a bit interactive, meaning that you have to solve a very small mini game to proceed.
It's again similar to the Foo Snap scene.

Here's a Preview:





Solve this...

...to get to this.
I made 2 short CG Cut Scenes of which the optional one turned out pretty dark, so I decided to give Jeff a big EP boost if he chooses to... well, it involves fire (duh!).

I think he's pissed...

Made a lot of new sprites, mostly nudies, which sounds like fun but is really time consuming...

I extended the Fatienobel South map. It's now roughly double the size compared to the early design and I think I'm going add a dungeon level similar to the Berserker Tower.

Sunny Fatienobel South.
I noticed an increase in my Linkbucks earnings this week. So my last call to click the links with a fresh IP has been heard. ^^
Keep doing that.

BTW, all animation test gifs are going into my new gifpack, which will be released with the next update as a donor bonus. Most of them are not cropped like the preview gifs on this blog and around 1088*832 pixels. Donors will receive the link and password via email along with the code to unlock the game donor content.

See you.


No comments:

Post a Comment