Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Status

Hello everybody.

Yepp, I'm back at work.

What I did this week:

-Playing again to get back into the game and to create clean saves

-added a basement dungeon to the Magic Item Shop

-inside this dungeon you can find a very powerful item

-created battle animations for said item

-added some more battler animations

-fixed a couple of minor bugs

-ran around naked in my apartment since the woman is away to see her newborn niece and to help her brother

-baked pizza all for myself *harhar*

-found away to create clean energy from thin air  got drunk with a friend again since forever

I hope to get back to main plot line by next week.
 


3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you back so quickly, I hope we'll see new version soon ^_^

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickele here,
    if ya need something, let me know, i'll be able to help since these weekend again if necessary... :P
    ok, and please tell me about the clean energy^^ hope it doesn't stink :D

    ReplyDelete