Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Friday, May 15, 2015

Sunday News on Friday because I probably won't be around for the weekend

Still scratching an rewriting, but I think  I'm getting there.

Between that I made 2 new battlers. Still trying to get the hang of this digital drawing, but I think I'm getting better. Vectors are a gift from heaven. ^^


But still have to get better with shadows and colors. This has always been my weakness. Lines? No problem! Light and Colors? Nope...

Here's the result:


There is this one H-Scene that I'm planning. The only fixed candidate for it is Shooga atm because she's under guarantee in the party. Everybody else except for Tia, Cheeree and Foo are optional, the Mistra are out of the question.
Here's the thing, I do not really want to make another Shooga Scene because I'll probably add a Side Quest for her later with an H-Scene.
Thing is, the situation demands a scene if I do not just want to fade to game over.
So I'm contemplating to keep this scene short or make it similar to the Pidora-Runnaway-Boys-Scene, where optional characters have to be unlocked.

Your thoughts?

1 comment: