Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Status

A bit late this week.

I finished the Secret Island side quest this week and Jeff's quest line on the Southern Islands.
There are a lot of scripted events going on there, which took a long time to make (mostly figuring out move routes).

I'm almost done with the finale. I might even complete the main storyline today.

What's still left to do is making 3 or 4 H-Scene and one Cut Scene, adding the new scenes to the gallery and a bit of polishing.

I'm tempted to make another male on male scene.
But I'm not sure if it's worth the time. So leave your opinion in the comments.
I'm also setting up a poll about male only H-Scenes.

Speaking of H-Scenes:
After the next release I'm going to go through the older Scenes and make them all skipable and abortable. 

Meanwhile, Mickele is testing the shit out of the current test version. So many thanks to him. ^^

Again, no screenshots today because I just can't think of any events in the current phase that I would not
find too heavy on spoilers.

3 comments:

  1. id prefer no male on male

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get no enjoyment from a male on male scene, but as long as it's skipable I don't have any problem with it being there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more male on male content would be great!

    ReplyDelete