Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Status

Hello everybody.

I spent this week mostly with creating CGs for the last H-Scenes.

That and reorganizing my TDCG mods... involuntarily because for some reason I was getting one error after another.




Not very convenient when you are in the middle of setting up a scene and scroll through your mods and then you stumble upon a bad mod that crashes your game and you forgot to save and an hours work or more is gone...

Well, anyway. I completed 1 of the last 3 scenes and the second one is half done.
It is a lesbian scene, that will show a side a of a certain character yet unseen.
I must say, I like it very much.



The second can be unlocked in a side quest and I'm planning to hide an extra for donors inside the scene, provided that you have the right party with you. You will need one certain party member to unlock it at all.

Here's a hint:

The full gif is included among over 100 more in the Donor Gifpack, which will be released along with the next update. And it's uncensored unlike this one. 


The third one is going to be a short one, so I might be done with the final test version by the middle of next week.

Fortunately, looking at the poll, I won't have to make a fourth one. ^^
(I'll do it anyway in a later update :P)

I might have completed them all by now, but I got a bit carried away with the animations and settings... :3

That's it for today.

See you next Sunday, then maybe with a release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment