Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Status

Happy Sunday everybody.

Now that Halloween is over, everybody is stuffed with candy and high on sugar, let's get back to the important things in life: Cheap independent Hentai games.

This week could be call trial and error.





I and Mickele spent a lot of time with testing.
We wasted a lot of time finding out, why the test version shows bugs that do not appear in my dev version... with little result. My guess is a script problem. Seems that once an event transports you to another map, the event stops working in some, but not all cases, and sometimes commands after the transfer are not executed. Any fellow developers out there who encountered this problem?

On the other hand, we were able to find and fix a lot of other bugs.

What else... I finished 2 short, donor exclusive, H-Scenes and rewrote a good part of the end of chapter 6.

At least 2 Scenes are still to be done.

So far 11 are in this new version, including the remade Cocki sleep scene and the Jeff Rape scene.

I had to make changes to the retransformation CE of Jeff, just in terms of functionality... and now it does not work anymore with savegames and only in new games...
So I had to write a dummy event for saves. Otherwise, Jeffs change would not change back to normal after a fight. Tried to insert a page to troops to check the transformation status after every round, but I removed them again, because it slowed down the fights.

But I' going to provide fresh saves with the next release, for those who do not want to start all over again.

I made a couple of new face sets. I'm not using the face generator of VXA anymore besides making a base picture, so I would know how I want the face to look like. The rest is done in gimp.

Currently I'm finishing a long scripted scene, after which I can start with the finale.
Overall I'd say I'm at the 80% mark.

No screens today, because I think, they would be to spoiler heavy.

Till next Sunday. ^^


2 comments:

  1. I would love to donate to you, but I have some problems of my own currently. I don't have my job anymore, therefore I don't make money. On top of that, I still have to pay for a speeding ticket. I guess you pay for your mistakes =(.

    ReplyDelete