Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Status



I have almost finished Chapter 6. Yay.

Yet this post is going to be rather short.




Storyhise everything's done and has been tested intensively over the last week. There are still a couple of bugs left, which I will get to later this week.

For now I have to complete the last couple of H-Scenes and add them to the gallery.

I planned to add the skip feature for H-Scene with the next release, but I think I'd rather add it after the release via patch.

Things are going south in this chapter. Figuratively and literally. Hope you did not grew to fond to some of your favourite places...

The poll is still running and it looks like I'm going to make another male only scene - so far.

But keep voting.

Maybe I'll everything complete everything until the next weekend. Still have to make at least one test run then though.

Edit:
Ahh... what the heck! Here's a preview:




Pixels dominate this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment