Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Considering Version Numbers

I thought that I will no longer number versions the way I did until now.

With the upcoming v0.4 I come to the end of mostly finished content that I have in stock considering playable content.
This means that the next major update, that continues the storyline, will take considerably longer than the last updates for which I had the most content done before I released 0.1.

Looking at my notes and scripts numbering each major update 0.X makes little sense anymore, for the finished project would have version number 1.5 or something, making it somewhat confusing.

So I think I will start to release big story updates as chapters.

V0.1 - 0.3 count as chapter I-III.

Accordingly v0.4 will be called Invasion D  Chapter IV (v.1),
v0.5 Chapter V (v0.1) etc.

If you'd like to make suggestions or have better ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment