Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Friday, November 2, 2012

Status and new Screenshots

Work on 0.4 is going well.
But I will have to make at least one more H-Scene.

I have not quite decided yet whether to add more content or release it like this after the translation is done.

New additions so far:
- 3 more playable characters
- added yanfly safe engine script
- added yanfly party system script
- 13 new H-Scenes (many optional depending on your choices and evil level)
- tweaked characters, skills, classes and items
- Jack's evil level changes his Character portrait
- Dominated Characters change their Character Portrait

Screenshots:











4 comments:

  1. These are looking really good!

    And wow, that's a lot of new content. The chaptered approach to labeling your version releases also makes a lot of sense, since it's already unfolding into a pretty expansive story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When does the current version of this game end?

    Also as a guy who played this game, I have a couple of suggestions.

    1) Make the items the player can pick up slightly different (pickaxe in the cave of the village (Lanakwins)or the armor for that matter)

    2)Add cure to Lady Shooga or a poison removal technique to Jack as the antidotes run out quickly by that point

    3)Add more details to the side quests as a couple I didn't even have a clue about until I read the walkthough

    Also I have been updating the walkthough to the .308 version so do you want me to send it to you as I put as much as I could so it's spoiler free but yet helpful to those who are stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I'm talking about with that is the 4 eye monster that people talk about and clues on where it can be found.

    Ok, ill send the file after I find this "Dongard" individual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also one more thing, I just encountered while playing is getting stuck on the small area where you have to turn on the scarecrow and it creates a portal, but the bridge is so far back that I can't leave here and am currently trapped there.

    ReplyDelete