Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Making progress

First of all I would like to thank all the players who downloaded my game.
I hope you enjoyed it so far. :D

I'm almost done with what will become V0.4.
Just have to finish an event and make a couple of H-Scenes.

I like to work in advance, so once this is done, I will start translating for the 0.3 release.
To keep it fair (and because the English version has drawn far more interest than the German)
I will release them simultaneously.
But I can't say yet when this will happen.
I estimate 2 weeks maybe give or take.

Here's whats planed for 0.3:

-about 1 more hour of game play
-2 additional H Scenes
-1 new playable character
-some bug fixes of course
-more reworked CGs
-1 cm gain in penis length per download (not guaranteed)


2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I did something wrong, but I killed all of the guards, they said it was safer now, but the group won't split from Jeff, what did I do wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the armor?
    There a sleeping guard in one house and to thr right from him his armor.

    ReplyDelete