Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Friday, September 28, 2012

Trying out new scripts and event structures

I'm currently playing around with some stuff to add new features.

The emphasis is on playing around. ^^

Doing this to take a break from making new pics. I think I made about 400 or more for this conditional branch alone until now. Believe it or not, there is only so much boobies a man can see a day...

Anyway, for people behind the ~200 visits over the last 2 days and 22 downloaders, comments are still much appriechiated.

Here, I have something in exchange.


1 comment:

  1. v0.1 english:

    Bugs:
    1. In the "torture chamber" you can climb on the wall and walk on the ceiling at 2 spots. The rope and the wheel thing on the wall to the left of the rope.

    2. Start a new game, beat dude, go to town. Go out of town and speak to the gate guard, you have an option to attack him. Attacking him causes the game to crash because it can't find his sprite or some such.

    Questions about playing:
    1. When given the option to keep pictures of foofool to pervy cook, will it come back again in the plot or is this just a choice of reward (400XP vs 200GP + item that gives perm +3 to agility to one char)
    Cause I want to do the moral thing (keep pictures for myself :P) but the perm bonus to base stat reward is fucking ridiculously awesome.

    2. Any way you could include the full bonuses items give in their description? A robe might have lower bonus in the shop comparison window but optimize will pick it because it gives a hidden until equipped bonus to magic attack.

    3. When I get a H scene I see two letters, H and Y. Y seems to skip it and H show it. What does Y stand for? Maybe write something out like "Show H" vs "Hide Scene". Reason I use hide is because it apparently happens but you don't see it.

    4. Foofool is so cute :).

    5. Where did the dog go to?

    6. I am stuck, I saved the city from invaders which got the charges removed, looked everywhere and can't find out where to go next.

    ReplyDelete