Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Monday, January 12, 2015

News: Status is now News! New Update later this day, Game Progress and Plans for the Future

Hi!

First of all,
I decided to call the Status posts News from now on.

So what's the news?



1) Update:

I'm going to release a new small Update later today, not much new stuff, but it's necessary because I added new scripts and graphics including a new DC H-Scene.

I'm going to add detailed log on what else is new in the Update post.

2) Progress:

Spent a good chunk of the last week on bug fixes, but also continued writing and preparing the new maps.
Still have to make a couple of smaller maps but I think most of the maps I need are done.

Writing is going well. The rough script is still not 100% to my satisfaction, but at least the first draft is done.


Steppe Map and Lanakwin's Village map combined and new areas.


3) Plans for the future:

I estimated once, that the whole game would have 12 chapters.
But now I think it might be less, maybe just 10.

My goal is to finish the whole game within the next year. That means that I'm going to put a lot more time into the development than I already do. Maybe 5-6 hours a day if I can.

After Invasion D is finished, I have already plans for a new game.
The working title for now is "Parasite Principal".

Synopsis:
You are the last survivor of an parasitic alien race, which a long time ago tried to conquer the earth.
Your race was defeated by heroes, who appeared out of nowhere and you are the last survivor.

After you hatched from an egg, you will have to find a host and reproduce/increase your power without being detected by heroes and subsequently killed.
Your host is going to be the principal of the local school.

Goal of the game is survival.

It's not going to be as story heavy as Invasion D and will be much more modular.
Meaning I'm going to release a complete game and Updates will only add new quests/heroes.

H-Scenes are not going to be made with TDCG, instead I'm going to use hand drawn images.
Meaning I have to practice a lot. ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment