Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year's Status

Happy New Year everybody.

Here's a quick status update.

I was mostly busy making a new huge map which combines the Lanakwin's Village and The Steppe maps and adds new areas beyond the gates of Lanakwin's village.

While I was at it, I put some work into giving Lanakwin's and Ban Ban's Village an overhaul:

Ban Ban's Village old Version

Ban Ban's Village new Version

Lanakwin's Village old Version

Lanakwin's Village new Version
Both maps needed a couple of adjustments so the events can work properly.
I know I could have left them as they were, but after I decided to merge the above mentioned maps and add new buildings, the old maps just looked ugly and out of place.

Also, I replaced the blinking sprites in Lanakwin's chamber with an image overlay.
Before I did this, each sprite was a single event, which really brought the FPS down.

I did not spend much time on writing over the last 2 weeks, mostly because I took a week off (duh) and because the new large map took a lot of time to complete.

Another reason is that, after I stuffed Santa with enough cookies, he dropped a graphic tablet under my Christmas tree and I was eager to try this new toy out...

....aaaand got a bit pixeled away. ^^
If you don't know what to play until the next update, I recommend Overwhored.It's a pretty fun game with lots of naked ladies to enslave.

Well, that's it for now.

See you.

1 comment:

  1. well did you receive my "christmas gift" for work???
    i didn't get any reply, so i assume, my bugs weren't reproducable for yah, dude???

    best wishes and happy new year, Mickele

    ReplyDelete