Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Status

Finally more time on my hands.

All new maps are finished and I thing I made all the sprites I need..
The framework for the story of Chapter 5 is long ready, I just have to write the dialogues yet.
Then adjust the events.
And then make the CGs which will take the most time.

I hope the translation will go quick.
Witch chapter 5 I started to organize in a new manner, meaning no more loose pages all over the place but a clean table wrapped in a .doc file.

So what will happen?
Jeff  is back, but will how will he integrate into the group?
How will the Amazonians react to the recent incidents?
What impact will Jacks decisions have on his companions?
What Answers lie down in the archive?
What's really behind the curse?
What does a governess do to relieve stress?
How the heck do those cookies taste anyway and why does Santa keep asking for them although it's already January?
Some but not all answers in Chapter 5.

Once it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment