Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mediafire again...

Mediafire is blocking my files for Violation of Terms of Service.
Guess because of the mature content...
I didn't notice this until now because whenever I tested the links I was logged in on mediafire.
After I finally tried it while logged out I got the removal message that probably everybody who got the links got, too.
So I'll have to reupload them again and I hope setting up a password protection for the files will be enough to weasle around it.
Password's gonna be: "123gurkentruppe123"
I'll post it again on the download page once I got the whole stuff up again and include it in the autoreply mail.

Edit: All done.

1 comment:

  1. Won't work, they'll disable them because they are password protected.

    ReplyDelete