Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Feeling dirty... AGAIN!!!

Working steadily on the completion of chapter 5 and again I had to tweak a bit on the script.

Threw some ideas out of the window and added new ideas. This is happens a lot though.
Many things look look good on paper but once you begin to put the things together in VXA and it becomes visual, new ideas pop out of your head and other don't seems so good anymore.

Like, let's say, there a cells with inmates, but you are here for the high priestess, but what about the inmates? Can't just leave them there. Or can I? Ever wondered what happened to all the other prisoners in FFVIII (the corkscrew prison). Guess they are still rotting in the sand...

From here might be spoilers:



I had an essential part where a certain character has to get it on with a female inmate, but it felt kinda forced. So I replaced her with another character in a way that felt more natural with the story progression. And I  I kinda like that character very much, maybe not because for what she did in the game so far, but for what role I want her to play later.
And now I feel really bad for what I have done to her. Weird, isn't it?

No teaser pics this time.

OK...
maybe one.


No comments:

Post a Comment