Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Quick Status Report

Polls showed that most of you are OK with breaking saves.
So be it. ^^

I have already started to adjust the game to the new scripts, biggest change will be a questlog.
I'm currently trying to come up with silly Quest names. Feel free to suggest your own. ^;)

I'm planning to provide a special save with the next save, where you can recreate the conditions of your old save. This save will skip the first 3 chapters, so you will start with Shooga and Jack at the shores of Fatienobel.

What else did I do...

Chapter 6 is about 50% complete.

Started to remake 2 of the older H-Scenes as well, finished a Scene for Noja, making it 6 new Scenes so far ( if you count the remade Cocki Sleep Scene).

The Mistra Village maps had a little make over, so did the starting map.

Did a lot of bug fixing, especially "holes" in the maps.

Remade the the Order Battlers.

I have to confess, the World Cup is a bit distracting atm and led to a temporary increase of my beer intake... and on top of that AA2 was released, so... Yeah, let's say, I'm not as productive atm as I normally would be. ^^°

I would like to thank User Mickele at this point, he's been my bug tester for a while now and is a great help and support. I think the fact that the games has as "few" bugs as it has, is mostly due to his effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment