Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Status and new Screenshots

Last changes to the script are done, dialogues are finished, implementing them to the game at the moment.
I changed a lot again script wise from my original draft.

Originally I just wanted the party to get in and out of the Asylum, get the stuff from the archive's vault and that would have been it.

But things turned out a little more complicated because, although I thought my characters would be a bunch of skilled infiltrators, it turned out that I was wrong and they can't do anything right...
Good luck saving the world at his rate. :D

Still have to do make couple of CGs and add some details here and there, like books and NPC comments about recent events.

After all, current status ~90%, not including translation and testing.

Spoiler heavy Screens beyond this point.










No comments:

Post a Comment